#1 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:39 PM

THE BOT IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE , NO UPDATE ARE PLANNED

If you follow those scary step your going to have a Stronghold Bot and Stronghold Bot Server( this is a must style_emoticons/default/smile.gif )

The Bot Client require a serial for working , it a hard-coded serial in case i have to stop people using the bot for legal reason.

I did not have many time to develop a more friendly system so those below step are all i got atm to be able to generate a safe serial for locking the bot.

Note: the bot will use your real mouse and keyboard for some feature so you won't be able to use your computer freely when the bot is running.

Step:

1- If you dare download Attached File  SHK_Bot_SerialGen_Gui.exe   674.38K   377 downloads

2- it will show you and send the value to your clipboard just paste that value inside a text file and save it

3- You do a donation on paypal to greenseed@aleajecta.com amount:10$

3a- On paypal when confirming payment you can enter a comment you can put the serial generated there.
or
3b- if you did not put the serial inside the paypal comment you can still send it to me using the same email as your paypal account. my email is: greenseed@aleajecta.com

4- If you did all that correctly you should receive Stronghold_FF.exe and Stronghold_FF_Server.exe those will work lifetime period or until you change your computer.

NOTE: you do not pay for the software ho no! you pay me to hash the serial inside the .exe so it stay locked on your computer, it like you hire me for 5 minute at a rate of 10$/5min

Thanks for your understanding.

Here a PUBLIC and FREE tool i've made for SHK it a Map Controller + a Attack Scheduler , you can save location and then double click will teleport to any location the map you can use those saved location to make a Attack Planner with the right timing between everyone

if you dare download:Attached File  Stronghold_MapCtrl.exe   953.15K   316 downloads , right click on the software to see option , the software will minimize it self if the game is minimize so be aware of that if you can't find him on the screen.

Hope you enjoy

If those words can reassure you: all this is made by me and those tool are made for the purpose I've mention here nothing else.
Your servant. ;)

#2 Loki

Loki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

thank you  man its works so great !
amazing bot very well programed and stable
simply love it !

#3 icedrice

icedrice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

The one computer limit - does that apply to virtual machines as well? I am trying to set it up like you have the video but with only two accounts/machines.

#4 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

View Posticedrice, on 03 October 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

The one computer limit - does that apply to virtual machines as well? I am trying to set it up like you have the video but with only two accounts/machines.

Yes it does , but with VMWARE here is how you bypass it.
- Create 1 virtual machine inside folder ex: G:\Windows-XP1\
- Install windows
- Create a windows user
- Install your network driver
- Shutdown that virtual machine
- Create a new folder ex: G:\Windows-XP2
- Copy the virtual HDD from the first machine inside that new folder
- Create a new virtual machine inside VMWARE and use that existing HDD
- so now you have 2 virtual machine exactely same.
- always use the same windows username on both machine since there is a SID check

P.S. the bot should have been activated for the Virtual Machine G:\Windows-XP1
Your servant. ;)

#5 icedrice

icedrice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

I activated it for the physical machine by mistake =/ Is there a way we can switch it out?

#6 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:30 AM

View Posticedrice, on 03 October 2012 - 10:14 PM, said:

I activated it for the physical machine by mistake =/ Is there a way we can switch it out?

no you can't not :( sorry about that
Your servant. ;)

#7 dejavuint

dejavuint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

@Greenseed i cant use bot there was no warning about cant control computer while bot running. So this is my work computer cant use while bot running. So throw 10 usd for nothing atm.

#8 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

View Postdejavuint, on 06 October 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

@Greenseed i cant use bot there was no warning about cant control computer while bot running. So this is my work computer cant use while bot running. So throw 10 usd for nothing atm.

My mistake for no warning people , i did update the first post with a warning. Check your personal message for more info on that issue.
Your servant. ;)

#9 Alfredo

Alfredo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

What exactly does this bot do?

#10 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Bot Feature:
#//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#
# Stronghold Kingdoms Bot Client
#   Config: version 0.99.8.7
#   compiled on: 2012/08/18
#   info: aleajecta@gmail.com
#   feature:
#    -scout: grab always closer stach, move screen to have bigger view, travel time detection
#    -send: send goods to any town, configurable minimun value, travel time detection
#    -sell: sell goods to any parish, configurable minimun value, configurable minimun price, travel time detection
#    -resarch: cant queue unlimited research
#    -recruit: recruit new troop, configurable maximun troop of each type
#    -attack: launch attack on AI target from town and/or from vassal army you own, configurable AI target
#    -sleepFactor: to be used to slow down the bot in case very very very laggy connection ,  auto lag configuration and check
#    -mousespeed: the speed at witch the mouse move
#    -town teleporting: teleport to next town, no wait for the animation
#    -bot server: bot connect on a master server to be controled by
#    -attacker list: display attacker list
#    -self update: bot and server are self updating
#    -running timer: multiple action timer to pause or start the bot at specific time
#    -quest: quest status and warn status
#    -monk: send monk for any jobs from all your town to any map target
#    -map_target: name to map coord data for simple target choices , see file map_target.ini for more
#    -castle: repair and restore infrascructure
#
#///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Your servant. ;)

#11 kaiteli14

kaiteli14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

I made a donation already, could you help me get it as soon as possible?

By the way, the  Stronghold_MapCtrl.exe has a mistake on the speed of the troops with Captain. I have my captain upgraded to 500%, and your 500% in setting is way faster than mine. If I put 200% in your setting, then it matches the 500% in actual game. (Cards are not used for this calculation, namely, 1 x speed was chosen)
Could you help with this issue as well?

#12 kaiteli14

kaiteli14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

Also, the right part of the calculation is off by approximately 15-25 seconds or so.  This is probably intentional to prevent captain troop hits before the waves?

#13 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

View Postkaiteli14, on 25 October 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Also, the right part of the calculation is off by approximately 15-25 seconds or so.  This is probably intentional to prevent captain troop hits before the waves?

no it seem on the server side they add time depending on ??? i did yet figure that one out , inside the client source code there is nothing that help me find those missing second :(
Your servant. ;)

#14 kaiteli14

kaiteli14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Is there any way firefly studio can detect this physically?

How do you use this bot, I can't open the FF, only FF_server.

It says it's not compatible with 64 bit.

#15 kaiteli14

kaiteli14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Okay, this is message I got from running Strong_FF:

The program or feature
    "\??\C:\Users\KAITEL`1\AppData\Local\Temp\serial_Stronghold_FF_serial" cannot start or run due to incompatibity with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit Windows compatible version is available.

#16 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

try running it as admin , that 64bits error is not true since i dev this on a 64bits windows 7 and was tested on windows 7 64bits never see that error.

Please check your personal message will try to resolve that issue there
Your servant. ;)

#17 The Jackal_*

The Jackal_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

Might I ask what programming language/environment you used? Also, how did you extract info like the attackers list? Did you use an OCR-type feature or did you manage to find individual controls to extract the text from (because for me it seems like they're either custom non-standard controls or are too deeply nested)? It also seems like you didn't use an alpha-stage version of the game so I'm guessing it can't be that different, but obviously something was changed in the way the game handles as the bot isn't functioning any longer... I'd be grateful if you could answer my questions, thank you!

#18 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:14 PM

I will release the source code very soon , i just do not have the time atm ...

It made with "Autoit", i did use OCR and Memory Read/Write but no injection.

P.S. With "Refactor" you can decompile most C# code , Stronghold is made with C#

The bot is broken cause i use memory write to move the map on the screen and i use memory read to know the current location , the patch they made surely moved those value into memory so the address are not good anymore.

The bot do a test before doing anything to the memory , to make sure he is doing this at the right place and atm he detect something is wrong so he shutdown the module that do memory read/write.

I have 2 module to control the map , one use the GUI and OCR then other use Memory Read/Write , a simple fix without finding the new address will be to reactivate the second module when the first one fail.

To find address i used "CheatEngine"

Good luck! :)
Your servant. ;)

#19 Guest_*

Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:58 AM

This is awesome. By the way, can you make a program that can scan/list all of the market price from all parish?

#20 e2777104

e2777104

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostGreenseed, on 30 March 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

I will release the source code very soon , i just do not have the time atm ...

It made with "Autoit", i did use OCR and Memory Read/Write but no injection.

P.S. With "Refactor" you can decompile most C# code , Stronghold is made with C#

The bot is broken cause i use memory write to move the map on the screen and i use memory read to know the current location , the patch they made surely moved those value into memory so the address are not good anymore.

The bot do a test before doing anything to the memory , to make sure he is doing this at the right place and atm he detect something is wrong so he shutdown the module that do memory read/write.

I have 2 module to control the map , one use the GUI and OCR then other use Memory Read/Write , a simple fix without finding the new address will be to reactivate the second module when the first one fail.

To find address i used "CheatEngine"

Good luck! :)
Do you have an estimated time of when you will be releasing it? I would love to update it for you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users