#1 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

SOURCE CODE

Since my time is very limited on this project , i am going to release source code here and build the documentation later , sorry about that ... any help is welcome :)

Detail

- version: 0.99.9
- language: AutoIt
- compiler: AleajectaPP 1.0 for Autoit
- re-packer:

Note

- Compiler: AleajectaPP add support for basic C compiler directive to Autoit.
Here a example inside the source of C directive
;~ #ifdef public
;~	 #NoTrayIcon
Global $SUP_FILE_VERSION_URL="[url="http://maya.aleajecta.com/Stronghold_FF.php"]http://maya.aleaject...onghold_FF.php"[/url]
Global $SUP_FILE_UPDATED_URL="[url="http://maya.aleajecta.com/Stronghold_FF.exe"]http://maya.aleaject...onghold_FF.exe"[/url]
;~ #else
;~	 Global $SUP_FILE_VERSION_URL="[url="http://xxx:xxx@maya.aleajecta.com/Stronghold_FF.php"]http://xxx:xxx@maya....onghold_FF.php"[/url]
;~	 Global $SUP_FILE_UPDATED_URL="[url="http://xxx:xxx@maya.aleajecta.com/Stronghold_FF.exe"]http://xxx:xxx@maya....onghold_FF.exe"[/url]
;~ #endif

... to be continued

Files

Stronghold_FF.au3
.. To be Continued

Files Packages

Complete source code of the working version you see in the video, password: -----.

Edited by Greenseed, 11 April 2017 - 11:06 PM.
Added source package

Your servant. ;)

#2 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

I did not yet have the time to work on a public release ....

But here the deal , with complete source-code ....

Fell free to ask any question , post your result and talk about it ... i will answer

With time we will have a friendly user public release, maintain by the community ;)

have Fun!
Your servant. ;)

#3 Pexafo_*

Pexafo_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

So what is stopping this from working? I saw earlier that they had changed addresses, is all that needs to be done is change some addresses? If so, which ones and how? Cheatengine? Thanks.

#4 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

yes i used Cheat-engine to find the address and the BOT code is compatible with Address from cheat-engine.

In the source code look for the file: Memory.au3 most of the function there use the name of what i look for into the game memory.

So the address we speaking about are all inside that file.
Your servant. ;)

#5 pexafo

pexafo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

I still don't quite get it, I searched the SHK memory for a bunch of different things in the Memory.au3 file, but couldn't find anything, could you give me an example of what I'm searching for? Here's an excerpt from the file:

$MEM_XUL_DATA = "0x"&hex(dec("A09534")+dec( StringTrimLeft($memBase,2))) ;Specific Map Info Ptr
$MEM_XUL_VALIDATION = "0x"&hex(dec("2E010A")+dec( StringTrimLeft($memBase,2))) ;Specific Map Info Ptr
if Not MEM_IsValidVersion() Then
MEM_Close()
MEM_Log("H0X - Failed cause Version Mismatch")
$MEM_ENABLE = false
return false
EndIf
MEM_Log("H0X - Memory Injection Done")
$MEM_ENABLE = true
return True
EndFunc
local $Xoffset[6] = [0,Dec("4"),Dec("218"),Dec("80"),Dec("4"),Dec("c4")]
local $Yoffset[6] = [0,Dec("4"),Dec("218"),Dec("80"),Dec("4"),Dec("cc")]

#6 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

View Postpexafo, on 18 October 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

I still don't quite get it, I searched the SHK memory for a bunch of different things in the Memory.au3 file, but couldn't find anything, could you give me an example of what I'm searching for? Here's an excerpt from the file:

$MEM_XUL_DATA = "0x"&hex(dec("A09534")+dec( StringTrimLeft($memBase,2))) ;Specific Map Info Ptr
$MEM_XUL_VALIDATION = "0x"&hex(dec("2E010A")+dec( StringTrimLeft($memBase,2))) ;Specific Map Info Ptr
if Not MEM_IsValidVersion() Then
MEM_Close()
MEM_Log("H0X - Failed cause Version Mismatch")
$MEM_ENABLE = false
return false
EndIf
MEM_Log("H0X - Memory Injection Done")
$MEM_ENABLE = true
return True
EndFunc
local $Xoffset[6] = [0,Dec("4"),Dec("218"),Dec("80"),Dec("4"),Dec("c4")]
local $Yoffset[6] = [0,Dec("4"),Dec("218"),Dec("80"),Dec("4"),Dec("cc")]

Memory.au3 is the module that control the ingame memory , this will freeze / read / change the memory of the game client

when the dev update the game normaly adress in memory of what we are looking for change, we have to find them back

To find them you should be using cheatengine(google for it), CheatEngine will gave you address like shk.exe+A2E82D , only the A2E82D is relevant when using into Memory.au3 since like CheatEngine the baseprocess adress is detected.

Func MEM_Open() ; used by 2 project
$MEM_XUL_DATA = "0x"&hex(dec("A09534")+dec( StringTrimLeft($memBase,2))) ;Specific Map Info Ptr== Pointer Address(cheatengine) to the Map Data
$MEM_XUL_VALIDATION = "0x"&hex(dec("2E010A")+dec( StringTrimLeft($memBase,2))) [s];Specific Map Info Ptr[/s] == Pointer address for differential testing

Func MEM_MapCoord($x=-1,$y=-1)
local $Xoffset[6] = [0,Dec("4"),Dec("218"),Dec("80"),Dec("4"),Dec("c4")] == Offset(cheatengine offset when looking for a pointer) from $MEM_XUL_DATA to Where MAP X Coord is stored
local $Yoffset[6] = [0,Dec("4"),Dec("218"),Dec("80"),Dec("4"),Dec("cc")] == Map Y Coord

thoses address are surely wrong since all the update they did.
Your servant. ;)

#7 pexafo

pexafo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Hate to keep bugging you about this, but I think I've found the right address for $MEM_XUL_DATA but I have no idea how to go about the second one, $MEM_XUL_VALIDATION, also once I've fixed the addresses, how do I launch the bot? Thanks again.

#8 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

$MEM_XUL_VALIDATION it a address that was arbitary chosen by me to test and check if the game code has changed ... you can disable the part where u use this.

heu to launch the bot ... simple compile with autoit and double click the exe
Your servant. ;)

#9 flash6ordon

flash6ordon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

Greenseed I have a problem with sending resources (in game) to another person. I know, i know its "newbie" question but let me explain.
Normally, the problem occurs when two persons are in the same network segment. For me, this problem occurs when I want to send resources to a person who lives 100km from me. That person is my brother and he visited me few days before problem started. He started a game inside my wireless network. Since that day, I received a message when trying to send resources (to him): You are on the same network ... blah blah.

My question is:
From where the game client retrieves information about being in this or any other network? Where this information is stored?

Thank you for your attention.

#10 Greenseed

Greenseed

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:08 AM

this is stored server side and they keep log of your last used IP for couple days maybe week , so wait a couple of days and you should be fine sending him ressource.
Your servant. ;)

#11 flash6ordon

flash6ordon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

Ty very much for answer.

#12 ryland

ryland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

can't get mine to work with cheat engine ??

#13 mrgreenghost

mrgreenghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

If I want to know how much gold in the particular parish then what should I do? Without capturing or buying in that particular parish?

If I want to use more than 1 account without any problem of banning then what should I do?

What If I use different ip for different client of stronghold kingdom in 1 computer? Will I caught?

My aim is the following:

1. Use multiple accounts without fear of banning. Even if people know 100% sure and report about accounts.
2. Know about gold in every parish of the world.
3. Failed a time attack.

I need answer I will be very thankful to you all.

#14 Zero

Zero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:01 AM

anyone have a new bot ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users